For Week Ending August 3, 2019
While financial markets are becoming more volatile in recent weeks, national and regional real estate indicators are sending mixed signals. For the first time in seventeen months, July pending sales saw moderate gains over the previous year nationally. At the same time, home prices continue to be at or near record levels in many markets as supply remains limited.
In the Twin Cities region, for the week ending August 3:
- New Listings increased 7.1% to 1,984
- Pending Sales decreased 1.0% to 1,341
- Inventory decreased 3.8% to 12,152
For the month of June:
- Median Sales Price increased 7.2% to $290,000
- Days on Market increased 2.5% to 41
- Percent of Original List Price Received decreased 0.3% to 100.0%
- Months Supply of Homes For Sale increased 4.0% to 2.6
All comparisons are to 2018
Click here for the full Weekly Market Activity Report. From MAAR Market Data News.